Advertisement

looking for Lyme Disease treatments

topic posted Wed, January 18, 2006 - 6:06 AM by  Jenika
Share/Save/Bookmark
A friend developed Lyme Disease this summer in Wisconsin, and has to undergo expensive Antibiotic therapy. Looking for some alternative therapy... got any links or ideas anyone?
have a nice day..
posted by:
Jenika
Chicago
Advertisement
  • Re: looking for Lyme Disease treatments

Thu, January 26, 2006 - 8:44 PM
    Hi jennifer,

I am also looking. Presently I have a client taking heaps of Aromune, which has about 12 of the most powerful EO anti-microbials, in an emulsified form that is easily taken internally. Also I have them on my Neem, Turmeric, Triphala and drinking loads of Tulsi Tea. I will let you know how it goes.

Prashanti

Sat, January 28, 2006 - 6:59 PM
      Hi, saw your posting, I was introduced to essential oils by my mother and sat on them for a year, then she talked me into trying them for all sorts of things, and I can tell you that my own testomonials are amazing, but other people are getting results too, in my book I looked up lyme disease and the single oils are Thyme, Oregano, Clove, Melissa, Niaouli, Blue cypress, and the Blends Are PanAway, Melrose, Thieves, Exodus ll, ImmuPower. All these can be found at Youngliving.com You apply them anywhere but I suggest the feet because all the vital organs are in our feet and hands. If you want to order any of these email me back. That way I can give my price instead of the retail price. I also want to tell you that these are the finest theraputic oils, they are 100% pure, no cutting,no adding anything. I can literally swear by these, the oils in the healthfood stores are junk because they add other contituants, Please give them a try or contact me because I can help you heal without antibiotics. Sorry if this seems like a commercial was not my intention. Hope you feel better Linda

Sat, January 28, 2006 - 6:58 PM
    Hi, saw your posting, I was introduced to essential oils by my mother and sat on them for a year, then she talked me into trying them for all sorts of things, and I can tell you that my own testomonials are amazing, but other people are getting results too, in my book I looked up lyme disease and the single oils are Thyme, Oregano, Clove, Melissa, Niaouli, Blue cypress, and the Blends Are PanAway, Melrose, Thieves, Exodus ll, ImmuPower. All these can be found at Youngliving.com You apply them anywhere but I suggest the feet because all the vital organs are in our feet and hands. If you want to order any of these email me back. That way I can give my price instead of the retail price. I also want to tell you that these are the finest theraputic oils, they are 100% pure, no cutting,no adding anything. I can literally swear by these, the oils in the healthfood stores are junk because they add other contituants, Please give them a try or contact me because I can help you heal without antibiotics. Sorry if this seems like a commercial was not my intention. Hope you feel better Linda

Mon, April 3, 2006 - 9:46 PM
      I met a lady a while ago that has lyme disease.
      She is a nurse, and had a lot to say on the subject.
      She said these are little known facts:
      It can be sexually transmitted once contracted.
      She said she gave it to her daughter in utero.

Be careful if you have it, or your lover has it.

Recent topics in "Aromatherapy"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Good Quality Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils?? KJ 25 January 29, 2014
Where can I get the best candles in the world? Unsubscribed 13 January 31, 2013
Trying to quit cigarettes. any oil might help? Mike 3 December 18, 2012
Health is Wealth Unsubscribed 0 November 24, 2010